Saturday, tomorrow, is the day to clear out the old and pack up the new. Jonathan is going through his stuff, deciding what gets packed up for two years and what will go to DI. We hope he is generous with his donations.
I think we have everything he needs, we just need to lay it out and check things off the list.
His friends have kept him busy this past week with a Jazz game, bowling, more basketball and eating out at their favorite food places. I am to make lasagna one more time before he leaves.
Jonathan is eager to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That lasagna should be great... No more skinny kid!
Jonathan, I'm certainly proud you, and quite excited for your awesome new experiences! Hard to believe that you're at this age and ready to go, but you'll do an excellent job out there.
"Called to serve Him, Heavenly King of glory..."
Weasle! Sorry, Elder Weasle. I'm going to miss him so much. But always know that he will not be forgotten. Especially when someone needs to be blamed. Heh.
Actually, I'm so happy he's going. He'll be a good missionary, 'cause he's so spiritual and gospel-y.
Post a Comment