Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Any suggestions for not being really weird when I get home?

Ola, Family,

I wrote the most beefy email of ALL TIME and then the computer shut off...it’s gone. My watch just broke too. Ha-ha, oh man, I'll summarize.

Training, training, training. It’s fun, though, because unlike the other assistants, we aren't stuck in the office all day. We’re out!

The Xinzhu zone is doing a lot better. They were part of the other mission now combined with us, and it has taken a little while for them to adjust. We have visited with EVERY SINGLE companionship in the zone and taught them how to work with members, using Preach My Gospel.

I went with Elder Teshima and he can speak Chinese now!!! Ha-ha

We’re putting together a Learning Resource Center idea to help Taiwanese missionaries learn English. We'll present our ideas to President tonight.

Life is so happy.

Any requests for something from Taiwan? Any suggestions for not being really weird when I get home?

Gotta go!!! I love YOU! Elder Daniels

No comments: